Custom Search

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introducing my Crew

Well since so far I've only really namedropped, I might as well introduce you to the motley crew!

First up, my two oldies, Hugo and Mako. They're just over 2 now and still lovely and silky. They're sweet old boys that are putting up with the young'uns like champs.



Next up are the little troublemakers! Tetley, Twining, BigBoy and Fitch. These guys are hilarious to watch and are growing so much day by day!






Then there's my massive boys! Rufus is neutered, and Seamus and Marsh are too vicious to intro with the babies just yet which is a shame as I wanted them all to live togeter!




Then there's the girlie cage! Lavender and Shank were my first two girls, Lavi is mum of all my black hoodies and Shank is a monster!!! Honestly she's a psycho rat...not in the bitey way, just...look at my previous post lol




Then there's our newest additions, Mimi and Mochi. They're beautiful little girls I rescued from a person giving them away as breeders! They're so teensy! They're on pregnancy watch at the moment. We've done week one and Mimi has gone from 91g to 128g in 6 days, and Mochi has gone from 105g to 141g! Hope it's just normal growth!


No comments:

Post a Comment