Custom Search

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Been A While

Again!

I need to stop leaving these massive gaps in between posts!

Since the Christmas/Winter Boiler posts, there has been very little going on apart from Uni work. I very cleverly decided I would spend my three weeks Easter holiday 'resting', when I had a massive amount of work to do.
It was only when I got back to Uni, that I realised just how important this work was for me and my degree, and thanks to Lady Gaga, I managed to keep enough momentum to finish the immense project that was my 40 page comic, illustrating the first chapter (of three), of a story about the beginnings of a humble pet shop rat, and his turbulent journey through life.

Graduating is a terrifying prospect. The degree show went well, and I really hope I get more than a plain 'pass'. I now have a new illustration website too, found at www.jessutcliffeillustration.weebly.com

Yes, I know it's a weebly site...but it's pretty good for now. I've also had at least one job since since joining HireanIllustrator, which was great experience and I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment