Custom Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Things

Hello, just thought I'd update.

Our friend has moved in with us, bringing with her copious props, fabrics and other bits and pieces, meaning we've made a start on our own cosplays.

I've cut out all the fabric I need for ONE item of clothing for Link at the beginning of Twilight Princess which needs sewing together.
OH is currently cutting out his sleeves for Seymour Guado from FFX. Can't wait to see how the wig will look XD

What else...my four girls have had their second dose of spot-on tonight, which Shank is currently rubbing up and down my arm as she is in my sleeve right now.
Mimi and Mochi are being surprisingly timid. I guess I need to spend more quality time with them.

Oh! And me and OH had flu this week, yay! Ugh it was awful, but it's behind us now! Our symptoms are ebbing away and we're starting to feel more and more...alive.

In other news, we still need jobs. I'm trying to get some art commissions here and there but no luck so far. The search continues! My girls need a new cage, theirs is rusting and I'm not happy with it. They also gotta eat, and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment