Custom Search

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What to do when you're bored...

...and time doesn't move fast enough. Iuno.
No one's emailing me back fast enough, and I want to get on with things I need to wait for. With just two weeks left of Uni, I just want all my work done and out of the way so I can get my job and move house!!!
Hopefully in the break between finishing Uni for summer, and moving house, we can squeeze in a trip to Ikea, one of my favourite places in the world :P Need to buy some useless kitchen items in the hopes of having the time to make proper breakfasts.

On the interests front, I've had to put horseriding aside yet again, but rats are coming into play stronger than before. Sounds obscure, but there is actually a nationwide network of rat fanciers who show their rats and even more who rescue. I've been scouring the internet again looking for rats nearby in need and no one's answering my emails! My relationship with my own rats has improved as I've started to take more control of things - I'm working on getting Rufus to lose some weight whilst keeping my oldies in tip top shape.

Ooh that reminds me, I'm going to start a webcomic on here, rat-related stuff. I want to eventually become a children's illustrator so hopefully these comics will lead me on to publishing my own rattie books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment